Names & Numbers ever only one in the cart

Posted over 6 years ago by Alexis Fibelkorn

Post a topic
Answered
A
Alexis Fibelkorn

Hi, the products are not delivered in the basket. Only the last designed product is put into the basket. The others do not. what am I doing wrong.

Thx Alexis

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 6 years ago Best Answer

They should all be in there. Please note that the item count will not go up, it's all counted and added as one product. Switch on this option (settings, WooCommerce tab) to see more details:

0 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
t

theodoros kyprianou posted about 1 year ago

Hello!

I found the solution after a lot of time. 

You need to go to Settings > woocommerce > product page > Disable Price Calculation (All price calculation of the product designer will be disabled.) 

0 Votes

A

Alex keith posted over 2 years ago

Can I confirm if this is still the case? Otherwise, this renders the name and number function completely useless... As Owyn mentioned two years ago someone might customize a T-shirt worth £20. They then might add 4 sets of names worth £2.50. Currently, FPD presumes the total value of the order is £30 when in reality its actually £22.50 a product and thus £90 for the 4 tshirts. The only way I can currently get around this is by changing the price of inputting names and numbers at the price of the product but this doesn't take into account any other customization.

Can you please provide a bit more clarity on the matter? Currently, I have no idea how anyone uses this function.

0 Votes

O

Owyn Mulder posted over 4 years ago

No solutions yet? The issue is that not every design comes at the same cost. You cant sell 10 designs on the same shirt/mug, it's just common sense that it would add an additional product to the cart for every N&N entry. The Add-ons are upsold, which is fine. But they should correspondent with the tool itself, which it doesn't.

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 5 years ago Admin

You can define a price for each "names and numbers" field so the final price will go up with each item. 

Also you can view all entries in the order details. They will just not be shown in the created pdf.

0 Votes

H

Hugh Colohan posted about 5 years ago

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Currently the Name & Number module does not seem to be working properly at all, as it only ever seems to export a PDF for the first item.

0 Votes

A

Alexis Fibelkorn posted over 6 years ago

But when I create four products with different names and numbers.

Then must be the quantity of the products in the shopping cart bigger then one.

The calculated quantity must then be four products. Have i´m a mistake in my configuration!?

Do you have a live working-examle for me, where I can see the correct workflow?

Thx Alexis

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 6 years ago

No. The count is one, but all names & numbers are added (just not as separate items).

0 Votes

A

Hi Jonny, what do you mean? 

I can configure a lot of products in the same session, but only one product from there can be into the cart?

That is crazy!! What about the other configured products? What are they created for? If this is so, I can disable it immediately. Pity about money.

...I hope I've misunderstood you?

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 6 years ago

That is normal behaviour at the moment.

0 Votes

A

Hi Jonny, thanks for your support, but the option "Cart Element Props" are not the solution. 

I have designed four mugs, and putted these into the basket. But only ONE Mug is calculated.

Thanks Alexis

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 6 years ago Answer

They should all be in there. Please note that the item count will not go up, it's all counted and added as one product. Switch on this option (settings, WooCommerce tab) to see more details:

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment