WooCommerce 3.0 Update

Posted about 7 years ago by Breeves99

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Answered
B
Breeves99

Ok, so woocommerce update 3.0 has completely disabled fancy product designer on the front end, does anyone have the same problem? Or will we just be waiting for an update?

4 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Best Answer

There will be an update to fix this within the next 3 days (that's the plan at least). In the meantime please downgrade WooCommerce to version 2.6.14

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago

The 3.4.2 update is out.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Answer

There will be an update to fix this within the next 3 days (that's the plan at least). In the meantime please downgrade WooCommerce to version 2.6.14

0 Votes

O

Oto posted about 7 years ago

Completely non-functional plug-in Fancy with Woocommerce 3.00 and 3.01

0 Votes

N

Nikolaj With Lauritsen posted about 7 years ago

Yea the same thing happend to my site. I could design everything, and it was fine, buuut it wont put items into the cart, which is kind of a big deal :D 

0 Votes

B

Breeves99 posted about 7 years ago

I just backed mine up to the previous 2.6.14 version. And all is well again, so I will wait for the update either from woocomemerce or radykal.

0 Votes

M

MichiK85 posted about 7 years ago

Thank you so much, every time I want to add a product it was € 0,00 instead of the right price.

0 Votes

R

Robert Deme posted about 7 years ago

Michael ,

Simple copy the woocommerce previous version the plugin folder with different folder name (for example woocommerce2) , after switch off the version 3.0 and switch on the previous version, after evereything will work fine . Of corse before make a backup. I made this and working for me.

0 Votes

M

MichiK85 posted about 7 years ago

Same problem, please update.

0 Votes

R

Robert Deme posted about 7 years ago

Better way if you downgrade the woocommerce.

0 Votes