Welcome to the support center for

Fancy Product Designer & Multistep Product Configurator

Creating a teamwear designer

There are probably thousands of these posts but I'm trying to start a company and I can't afford to get it wrong straight off the bat.

I have been trying to start a t-shirt/sportswear company.  My friend said that I should look into designing jerseys as it's a higher-ticket item and I have plenty of designs for shirts.  I have a reliable supplier that can ship high-quality, sublimated shirts and thus what I need is a custom kit designer.

However, I find some designer products restrictive or overly-expensive, such as 3D Kit Designer, and I simply don't have the cash to build a new system from scratch.  I was very impressed with the Uparel compression sleeve site, it's along the lines of what I'm looking for.  Essentially, to compete with the opposition, I need to mimick or better this sort of kit designer or perhaps a 3D Kit Designer site like this one.

Anyway, in the experience of those here, is this possible?  I am no dummy, I'm computer-literate, decent designer and know my way around.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am trying to come up with a new life direction after redundancy from my IT job.

Login or Signup to post a comment