Is it possible to disable image upload module on certain products?

Posted about 7 years ago by Caesar

Post a topic
Answered
Caesar
Caesar

Hello!

I'm wanting to know if it's possible to disable the images module from certain products?

For example, let's say I have a customizable T-shirt and a customizable business card, I would like to allow the customer to upload their own images when they choose to design a custom t-shirt, but I don't want them to upload images to a custom business card, instead, I just want them to select from a gallery of cliparts. Is this possible?

Caesar

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Best Answer

Certainly. You can do that by setting up different UI-Layouts (UI & Layout Composer) where you can disable any module you do not want.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
Caesar

Caesar posted about 7 years ago

Ok I see that now when I go into that section for the product's individual settings. This helps me A LOT. Thank you very much!

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago

You can create several UI-Layouts and select which one a product uses via the individual settings.

0 Votes

Caesar

Caesar posted about 7 years ago

I went into the UI & Layout Composer and disabled the images module but this disables the module for all products when I only want it disabled for specific products.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Answer

Certainly. You can do that by setting up different UI-Layouts (UI & Layout Composer) where you can disable any module you do not want.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment