UI not showing up on page

Posted about 7 years ago by Tristan Rose

Post a topic
Answered
T
Tristan Rose

Hi guys,

I must be missing something here. i am using the 'Story' theme on Wordpress. 

I make a page and insert the [fpd] and [fpd_form] shortcodes into the content area. Nothing shows up? 

This really is frustrating me as to why its not working.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Best Answer

Please also post a link to a page with the problem, otherwise there is no way for anyone to help. If you do not want a link to one of your pages on the forum you may of course also open a support ticket.

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin

Please update to the newest version of Fancy Product Designer. If the issue doesn't resolve, please open a support ticket so we can have a closer look at it. 

0 Votes

A

Aniket Singh posted over 5 years ago

I am also facing issue that custom design is not showing in my cart. please Help

0 Votes

D

David Fozdar posted about 7 years ago

I am also having a problem with the UI not loading in a page. If I have the UI replace my featured image, it is having problems loading. It works, then it stops. It does not work at all on mobile devices.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Answer

Please also post a link to a page with the problem, otherwise there is no way for anyone to help. If you do not want a link to one of your pages on the forum you may of course also open a support ticket.

0 Votes

T

Tristan Rose posted about 7 years ago

OK so the api is showing a connection and is working.

Can someone please explain as to why my UI is not loading on my page? 

0 Votes

T

Tristan Rose posted about 7 years ago

my rest api also never redirected me to a website to test the connection. Is the api the issue maybe?

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment