We’re using WOOCommerce in tandem with FPD and on Tuesday 21st June I noticed that the prices on our product started appearing as NaN. Another thing that started appearing as the "In Stock" you can see in the screenshot attached.
This didn’t happen when I removed the FPD integration from this product and everything still works fine at checkout and in the back end. Does anyone have any idea if this could be an issue in the latest version of FPD or lack of update?
We've not seen the issue on our servers. Could you open a ticket, so that we can take a look at it? We'll probably need some login credentials and a link to your wp-admin. And a link to a page with the issue. Thanks!
Having the same issue here
After opening a ticket with FPD it turns out the original version of their plugin is no longer being continued and therefore is incompatible with the latest version of WooCommerce, which is what causes the NaN issue.
Unfortunately, updating our FPD to work with WooCommerce (on a duplicate of our site) not only changed our GUI, but it deleted all of our products and FPD "Fancy Designs". We used FPD heavily for a paid job and recreating all of our products would cost us thousands of pounds of paid time so we've had to continue using the original FPD and downgrade WooCommerce to version 2.6.1.
Please let me know if you come across a better solution!