SVG Design Colours

Posted almost 8 years ago by Ess Green

Post a topic
Answered
E
Ess Green

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can tell me why I have this crazy choice of colours when my design is actually only 2?

I just added one colour in the design settings.

Thanks.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted almost 8 years ago Best Answer

That's because there is one color swatch for every path (even when they are the same color). You can change that via the option color picker for every path.

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
k

kosin posted over 2 years ago

Hello

i have the same problem here https://polospersonalizadosya.com/product/polo/ 

please help!!!

0 Votes

R

Roman N posted over 6 years ago

Is it still not possible to change the colour for the whole SVG, even when there are more paths?

0 Votes

D

Deniz Var posted almost 8 years ago

What worked for me is that if you have two colors then you need to group all the same fill colors together then make a compound path. Hope this helps. You file should then only have two paths.

0 Votes

J

Jason posted almost 8 years ago

Yes I am trying to build a product using a svg image, and no color link option is available!

0 Votes

E

Ess Green posted almost 8 years ago

When I upload an SVG in the fancy designs area yes there is a colour link option. Or are you trying this in the product builder?

0 Votes

J

Their is not Link Color option when you upload a SVG ... If that was a option I would have used it,, But when you upload a SVG to the create design and click colors no link option show,, Does one show for you ?

0 Votes

E

Have you tried the colour link group option? You can change the Custom Text Options in the Settings area.

0 Votes

J

How does one go about linking colors, from Custom Text to SVG files ? And how do to make 1 path design in Inkscape ?

0 Votes

E

Thanks. I'm not sure I understand what you mean on how to solve that within the tool if that's what you meant.

I've done it, though.

But for anyone using Corel Draw when designing/editing... I simply 'Welded' the individual objects to make one for each colourway.

CheersĀ 

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted almost 8 years ago Answer

That's because there is one color swatch for every path (even when they are the same color). You can change that via the option color picker for every path.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment